Binary options are very profitable and easy-to-use. In the trading world, they are considered the most secure and flexible tools for those new to investing. Here is an overview of some of the advantages to binary options:
1) Easy-to-use: In the past, binary options trading was a domain reserved for seasoned investors. Now it is accessible to the general public as binary options trading does not require a great deal of investing knowledge. The investor needs only consider the asset’s price direction and the gain or loss stems from the trend and not from the price.
2) Secure: In binary options investing, the underlying asset’s price reaches a predetermined expiry timeframe. With traditional options, the expiry cannot be predetermined. Binary options gains and losses are also predetermined, whereas with traditional options, they are usually unknown.
3) Attractive gains: Binary options gains are not influenced by the asset’s expiry price. The gain is a predetermined amount, and if the asset is «in the money» at expiry, even with only minimal increase, the predetermined gain never fluctuates.
4) Protection: Your portfolio’s protection is simplified when dealing in binary options. They are a useful tool to protect your actual position. It is important to note that binary options are associated with several transaction methods and strategies. It is also possible to increase the number of contracts short term across all markets.
5) Accessible: You are able to invest in binary options 24/7! They are spread over a large variety of underlying assets and over several markets. This can be done at any time on a single interface. If you have a computer and an internet connection, you can trade all over the world and no downloading is required. This can even be done on a smartphone (iPhone or Android.)
6) No commissions: Traditional trading requires the payment of broker fees. Trading in binary options is completely free because brokers do not generally take commissions. However, some brokerages do charge traders so selecting the right broker is of utmost importance.
7 ) Free training and support: Generally the brokers offer free training once a first deposit is made ; the services vary depending upon the amount of the deposit. The larger the deposit, the more comprehensive the training.